Frequently Asked Member Questions
Here are some common questions we've received - if you would like to contribute a question, please help the rest of us out and send us an email!
- The season pass deadline for best pricing appears on the form to be 10/31/14. Why is the CMFC DEADLINE OCTOBER 1st?
our nearly 900 members. Once we have delivered this to the CM Ticket Office, they
need two or three weeks to go through all of our paperwork and process it.
- Why hasn't my separate check payable to Crystal Mountain Inc. (for cards and passes) cleared yet?
to clear in late October or in November.
- I signed up for a DTL Membership. How do I submit my photo?
- I already have my DTL membership card from last year.
Do I have to pay the $10 fee again?
your DTL membership by completing the form and signing in both places on the back, but you need not pay again unless you request a new card. Your existing card will be electronically renewed upon submission of form.
- When may I use my DTL card?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DTL MEMBERSHIP.
- I purchased a season pass but have not received anything in the mail!
If the ticket office does not have your photo on file, see the instructions on the flyer included in your activation forms package, or go to our Seasonal Forms page to view it (third document from the bottom of the list). Or, stop by Guest Services to have your picture taken, but do allow extra time - they are very busy once the snow falls!
- How do I know if my activation got processed - can I check my account balance?
In early November, click on this link and enter your complete 16 digit account number (no dashes or spaces).
This method does not provide detailed activity, only your account balance. OR send us an email and we will confirm
your activation with you.
- I am thinking of resigning/selling my membership. What is it worth? How do I find a buyer? What paperwork is required?
Send us an email and we will promptly respond with complete information, including average sale values, our wait list of interested potential buyers, and simple form requirements.
- How do I permanently transfer my membership to a family member?
WHAT OTHER QUESTIONS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ANSWERED HERE? Just send us an email!
KNOW THE RULES! MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY KNOW THE RULES!